1. Disclaimer of Liability
eReaderPerks provides pricing and information on technology in an ever-changing market. We do our very best to provide accurate information at the time of posting. However, because we have no control over how quickly third-party pricing, products and specifications change, we can make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website, Further, we accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy or errors and omissions, or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the accessing or use of any materials, methods or ideas contained on this website or in the publications and material accessed from it.
2. Affiliate Linking
Some of the links on this site are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, we may receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the website running and enables us to continue providing you with great content.
For example, eReaderPerks is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
This revenue helps pay for expenses related to running the eReaderPerks website and allows us to continue to bring you amazing deals from top-rated, bestselling, award-winning and critically acclaimed authors. Please help support this site by clicking the links that interest you.
3. Third-Party Websites
Any third-party websites which may be accessed through this website are the sole responsibility of the third-party website. eReaderPerks makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on third-party websites and accepts no liability for any errors and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on such websites.
4. Copyright & Trademark
This site and its content are protected under copyright laws. Nothing on this website may be downloaded, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, modified, made available on a network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except (i) in the United States, as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, or internationally, as permitted by other applicable national copyright laws, or (ii) as expressly authorized on this website, or (iii) with the prior written permission of eReaderPerks.
Amazon and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
5. Prohibited Uses
As a user of eReaderPerks, you are explicitly prohibited from:
- Using the website or its content for any unlawful purpose.
- Soliciting others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- Violating international, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- Infringing upon or violating our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- Harassing, abusing, insulting, harming, defaming, slandering, disparaging, intimidating, or discriminating based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- Submitting false or misleading information.
- Uploading or transmitting viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- Collecting or tracking the personal information of others.
- Spamming, phishing, pharming, pretexting, spidering, crawling, or scraping.
- Interfering with or circumventing the security features of the website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
6. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, state of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
eReaderPerks reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes made to these Terms will become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.